Ooops...sorry Dad

Is is just me or does half of the world seem to be born in the first half of November?  Today is my Dad's birthday, along with 4 other people that I know!!

In a previous life as a team leader I once had a team of 9 of which 4 were born between the 9-15th November....can anyone say glutton for punishment with Scorpio's!!

I had all the great intentions in the world of making him a great birthday cake, however a weekend away and an order for an 18th Birthday Cake for this weekend, plus some darn hot weather, and a husband that has been at the firestation until 11pm, two nights this week, have not been helping :(

Darn weekday birthdays are evil, they should all be banished to the weekend so that I have more time to bake!

Happy Birthday Dad......Looks like a Woolworths Mudcake tonight, at least they taste good!!
0 Responses