Moving ideas from here to there
Do you have the same problem that I do....you visualise something awesome in your head, trying to translate it to paper just doesnt seem to co-operate!
Two cases so far this week.....the cake that I am doing this weekend the request was for green and white, I can visualise the perfect green in my head, getting that to food colouring, or even finding a picture of it hasnt been quite so easy. I have however ended up with a gorgeous Jade colour which the birthday girl will hopefully love, but not exactly what I wanted.
Case number two, playing with business names/logos for my cake pipe dreams, I wanted something a little different and am thinking that Natapillar Creations might be a good name, and can visualise a gorgeous little caterpiller atop or infront of a cake/cupcake, Im thinking funky brightish pastels, purples, greens, blues, pinks, oranges, white swirly-ish writing....but do you think I can get it from 'here' to 'there'....nope its stuck. Maybe its the hot weather and lack of sleep that arent setting the creative juices flowing. Might put it away for a while and come back to it later I think.
