Ahhhhh clean out

This is what happens when you decide you have had enough of the bombsite your walk in robe has become and dump everything in the hallway and start again........



You end up with 16 bags of clothes for the Salvo's!!  That is just between SJ and I.  So cathartic, getting rid of the 'oh but I might wear it again' clothes that have been hung onto for a number of years.  We also invoked the 10 year rule.....if we owned it before we got together over 10 years ago, it was out the door!

We also managed to put together a spacebag full of band/gig tshirts that we just cant part with but dont wear.  Hey they may be worth money down the track.....or I may just have to Re-rock them like my friend Nicole is doing at the moment with her new business Miss-Led Designs, they turn old band tshirts into funky bags!

Next stop, the wardrobe in the backroom that is full of computer monitors, old Playstation equipment, and general electrical garbage!!
0 Responses