An apple for the teacher

SJ's uncle is a headmaster at a local boys school (been there long as I can remember, as in before I met SJ!), and it was his 60th birthday party today.  With my new hobby I was charged with the cake, and this is what I came up with, thanks to some ideas from the Cake Central website.



Yup....its all cake, even the apple which I carved from White Choc mudcake.  The middle layer is also white choc, and the bottom layer is Gluten Free Cherry Ripe Mudcake!

Have the week off from cakes this week (although I'm sure something may appear during my couple of days off), but have another order in a few weeks.  I have been given creative license, the rules, it needs to serve about 50 and be Green and white, and apparently any colour green as long as its not a dark green.  Im thinking a Jade colour would look great, hmmmm decisions decisions!!!
0 Responses