Being productive feels great
I seem to have gotten a little mojo back this week and have been whipping through things at a decent rate (including getting at least one load of washing a day done during the week), with yesterday being the catalyst. Woke up and managed to get todays cake finished before lunch :), got two loads of washing done, cleaned the kitchen, swept the house and got part of the mountain of weeds in our backyard pulled out. Oh, and managed to be finished with everything before 3.30 when my dad and sister came over.
Gotta love it when a little munchkin decides that she needs to catch up on all the daytime sleep she has refused to have in one hit....3.5hrs in one hit yesterday!!
I actually feel like a achieved something this weekend, and it feels great :)
Hopefully this continues for the week ahead, although we have come home today from SJ's uncles 60th with him being rather ill :( Fingers crossed its just a 24 hour thing. I have a 3 day work week as Natapillar is getting her grommets put in on Wednesday, so I have taken Thursday off as well, just in case. SJ has his Rally Drive on Saturday, which I know he is going to absolutely love :)
Gotta love it when a little munchkin decides that she needs to catch up on all the daytime sleep she has refused to have in one hit....3.5hrs in one hit yesterday!!
I actually feel like a achieved something this weekend, and it feels great :)
Hopefully this continues for the week ahead, although we have come home today from SJ's uncles 60th with him being rather ill :( Fingers crossed its just a 24 hour thing. I have a 3 day work week as Natapillar is getting her grommets put in on Wednesday, so I have taken Thursday off as well, just in case. SJ has his Rally Drive on Saturday, which I know he is going to absolutely love :)