Can anyone say Designer???

I had an birthday dinner & an engagement party to attend on Saturday night and while I was out had a look at the shops to see if there was anything I liked better than what I had in cupboard.

Myer's 4 day mid season sale and they had 25% off the marked price of already reduced items!  For a laugh I decided to check out the designer section and not only was there gorgeous stuff, but there was clothes in my size (well what I thought was designer versions of my size meaning no hope in hell of them fitting).

For under $100 I came out with this gorgeous Leona Edmison dress



and also a hot hot hot Wayne Cooper top, which I adore and fits like a dream (no pic on the web though darn it!).

Ended up wearing my new dress with some gorgeous pointy slingbacks, and got lots of compliments :):)

Wooohooo I own Australian designer clothes.......and they werent expensive either...hoorah, who would have thought that before I lost weight, not I!
0 Responses