Please Mr Postman

Yesterday I was reading the Epicure section in The Age and I came across a great book that I had to purchase. A group called Handmade Help started up in response the crafty types and artists who had lost all of their supplies in the bushfires in February.

As well as craft supplies they also collected recipies from their contributors as well as well known cooks (like Margaret Fulton), to create a cookbook also for Fire Survivors who would have lost family recipies and recipe books, etc.

They are releasing it to the general public on a limited scale. For every copy that is purchased by the public a copy will be donated to a family in the bushfire affected areas! As well as that, all money is being donated to the Salvo's!!

So me being in my cooking up a storm phase, have preordered a copy and am now waiting for Mr Postman to deliver it to my desk at work!!!

0 Responses