Menu Planning



I find when I got my rear into gear and Menu Plan, the world seems to be a better place, we are less likely to have toasted sandwiches or takeaway for dinner, and I seem to make myself more organised during the week!

I have so many cookbooks and copies of superfoodideas and recipes+ that I am going to pick one magazine each week and do the menu plan from that. If I work it right that should be about a years worth of meal plans!!

This week is Week 1 of my menu plan. I went through a copy of Recipes+ & Super Food Ideas and found some recipes to make for the week.....so far so good! I'll update later with what has come from where.

Sunday
Silverbeet and Ricotta Quiche (this months Super Food Ideas)
Review - Yummmmmmm. Not a fan of silverbeet but this was delicious! Next time I may even try making the pastry myself!

Monday
Antipasto Pasta (this months Super Food Ideas)
Review - Also yummmmmm. Word of warning if you get 'Italian style' sausages from Coles, dont feed them to your 14mth old before trying them yourself.....loaded with chilli! Bad mummy!

Tuesday
Turkey Sausage Rolls
Review - still to come, they smelt great cooking last night though!

Wednesday
Chicken and spinach lasagne

Thursday
Tomato, spinach and ricotta microwave risotto

Friday
Not home

Saturday
see what shopping brings us!
0 Responses