Menu Planning - Week 2


Ooops a bit slack in the blogging department this week, things are a bit frantic in the leadup to the Paaaaartay on Saturday night....more of that later.

A bit late in the week, but here is my menu plan for the week. Going well with one recipe magazine a week so far!

Monday
- Left over roast & homemade Potato, Leek and Bacon soup

Tuesday
- Stuffed Capsicums
* yummmy, but were were missing 'something' needed some chilli and lemon to give in a bit of bite I think, was just missing a little bit of flavour

Wednesday
- Hoisin Chicken Pasties w/steamed veggies
* Easy and delish, dont go with extra hoisin sauce for dipping...waaaay to sweet

Thursday
- Dinner at SIL's place

Friday
- Tortellini Pasta Bake

Saturday
- Party

Sunday
- Mums bday dinner

I think I need to start growing herbs, way too expensive to be buying them frest all the time, just have to find somewhere the cat and dog wont eat them!
0 Responses