T-2 Days and Counting

2 days till Party Party Party
Im excited, frustrated and nervous all at once!
Excited about the party and really looking forward to it
Frustrated because I dont understand how hard it can be to RSVP or at least acknoledge you got the invitation...so there will be somewhere between 60-80 people coming I am assuming!
Nervous because I still have to decorate the cake and still havent done the final design yet! Have tomorrow off though, so final preps and decorations will be done then :):)
To top it off.....I have a had headcold for the week that is getting worse, now I cant breathe! Waaaaah I dont want to be sick for my party :(
Updated To do List
Still to do
* Decide on flavour and bake for bottom layer of cake, top layer is a choc orange mud cake, currently in the freezer. - DONE Choc-Mint Mud cake, and it is deeeevine
* Decide on decorating for cake, I have fallen into a black and red theme with everything, just through my dress, so want to keep the cake in a similar vein. - Almost done, just have to work out the stripe layout for bottom layer and working out the 'how to' for the exploding part on the top
* Purchase decorating stuff and decorate said cake - Purchased, just need to decorate
* Sew Natapillar's dress together, its cut a ready to go, just need to put it all together now. Its the same pattern I used for her birthday dress, in red and black tartan look fabric, so hopefully much less stress knowing what I did wrong last time! - Done, just have to hem and sew on ribbon
* Convince SJ that he cant wear a tshirt to the party, jeans are fine, but he needs at least a polo, preferably a shirt! - Done, a new shirt even purchased!
* Maybe find some shoes to go with my dress depending on how trying it on with current shoes goes! - Done, using existing shoes
Added to the list are
* Buy chips and corn chips (we can supply our own)