Im inspired....




The last few months I have gotten well into cooking, baking, etc. All beginning with Natapillars birthday cake and its snowballed from there. I mean I even got superdooper exicted about getting a stand mixer from my mum for my birthday!!

I have always liked cooking, but could never be bothered with the fiddling, the 'what if it doesnt turn out' questions. I have certainly had a good source of inspiration the last few months.........
Ladies and Gentlemen.....drumroll please.......And the winner of my inspiration in.......Liss!!!!

Liss and I became friends after meeting through an online wedding site way back when were planning our respective weddings. We clearly dont catch up enough living in different states, but now I get to check out her beautiful little girls and her life through her blog.

Now after becoming a reader of Liss's blog she has been a bit of an inspiration in the cooking department, I have discovered how darn easy it is to make pasta and bought myself a pasta maker. The Natapillar luuuuuurves home made spag bol! I have also discovered what Farmgate shopping is, and currently wish like heck I lived near those kind of places! I also think its a bit of an inspiration to see someone making things from scratch rather than buying packets of everything which I am prone to do during the week. Lots of easy ideas for me which is just what I need!

So Liss....keep it coming chickadee, your blog is awesome :) Or like a true Victorian.....its grouse :p

Next post......this weeks meal plan!
0 Responses