Droooooooool
Now I know not everyone will appreciate my excitement about this but..........all hail the Supergroup

Them Crooked Vultures aka Dave Grohl (Foo Fighters and Nirvana), Josh Homme (Queens of the Stone Age, Kyuss and Eagles of Death Metal) & John Paul Johns (Led Freaking Zepplin!!).

Anything with Dave Grohl and Im in love (even him as The Devil in Tenacious D's Tribute video!), but add the other two and Im slightly in heaven!!
Not everyones cup of tea, but here is a link to a clip from a live performance (I would put the clip here...but dont know how) http://www.youtube.com/user/MrSecretDoor#play/all/uploads-all/2/EkYm2GxGFvk
Now lots of hype and nothing has 'officially' been released yet, lots of sneaky emails from their mailing list, and they are selling a tour which went on sale today.....AND I CANT GO!!!!! They are touring end of January, so I am assuming that these are side shows for the BDO in each state, but Im going to be Interstate that weekend for my nephews christening *insert floods of tears here*
Currently stamping my feet, I wanna go, I wanna go

Them Crooked Vultures aka Dave Grohl (Foo Fighters and Nirvana), Josh Homme (Queens of the Stone Age, Kyuss and Eagles of Death Metal) & John Paul Johns (Led Freaking Zepplin!!).

Anything with Dave Grohl and Im in love (even him as The Devil in Tenacious D's Tribute video!), but add the other two and Im slightly in heaven!!
Not everyones cup of tea, but here is a link to a clip from a live performance (I would put the clip here...but dont know how) http://www.youtube.com/user/MrSecretDoor#play/all/uploads-all/2/EkYm2GxGFvk
Now lots of hype and nothing has 'officially' been released yet, lots of sneaky emails from their mailing list, and they are selling a tour which went on sale today.....AND I CANT GO!!!!! They are touring end of January, so I am assuming that these are side shows for the BDO in each state, but Im going to be Interstate that weekend for my nephews christening *insert floods of tears here*
Currently stamping my feet, I wanna go, I wanna go