I need shares in Symphony Tissues!

The poor Natapillar seems to have rediscovered her lovely snot nose and chesty cough :( I shudder to think how many tissues we have been through over the weekend! For once she actually got her germs to me, and I was in bed by 9.30 on Friday night, about 2-3hours before my normal bedtime, SJ was feeling cruddy as well and was asleep on the couch at 8.30, missing the footy entirely *insert shocked gasp here*.
Our child free night out on Saturday night ended up with both of us on cold and flu tablets and home in bad by 11!! We did have great night at the CFA Xmas in July event at the greyhounds, and a little pooch named Natalie Rass, won us some money. Now that was an omen bet if ever I saw one!
Went to pick up the Natapillar from her Poppy's yesterday, where she slept over for the first time, to discover that she had only woken up at 10am! Now alarm bells should have been ringing, but I just put it down to her not sleeping to much the day before. Got home about 1, where she promptly slept for 3 hours, woke up, had a bit of a temp, so she had her bottle to keep her fluids up, which myself, the couch, the coffee table, the rug and the Natapillar promptly wore! Why does she always choose when I am home on my own to do that!
She was happy as larry after that, me not so much. Temperature was gone and all was right in the world, until 3.30 this morning where my day began with howling that didnt stop until 6.30! A drink didnt work, nappy change didnt work, dymadon didnt work, and cuddles in our bed didnt work.
So Im working from home today, and she is a cheery little thing, but with bright red cheeks, a temp of just over 38 and drinking a tonne of water!
I am however loving sitting here 'working' watching Natapillar and SJ sitting on the couch together watching Bananas in Pyjamas and Play Schools *wub*