The big chop
I feel fabulous today :)
Yesterday I decided to be the team guinea pig and try out the new hairdressers near work. They had a 50% off all hair stuff for the week last week, but were full, so got them to extend the offer to yesterday.
Now, I have been looking for a decent hairdresser that doesnt charge a million dollars for a long time, and fingers crossed I think I have found one! I have also found a hairdresser that gets a glint in her eye, when I say 'go for it! just no fringe and I still need to be able to tie it up!', as opposed to the normal just below the shoulders with slight layers at the front that I end up with when I say that to a hair dresser I have ended up with the following;
Sits just above my shoulders, with lots of chunky layers through it, and lots of movement, easy to maintain, and she showed me about 4 different ways that I can wear it without doing much to it!!
Im thinking about what to do with it next now...maybe some foils around the front...hmmmm decisions decisions!
Yesterday I decided to be the team guinea pig and try out the new hairdressers near work. They had a 50% off all hair stuff for the week last week, but were full, so got them to extend the offer to yesterday.
Now, I have been looking for a decent hairdresser that doesnt charge a million dollars for a long time, and fingers crossed I think I have found one! I have also found a hairdresser that gets a glint in her eye, when I say 'go for it! just no fringe and I still need to be able to tie it up!', as opposed to the normal just below the shoulders with slight layers at the front that I end up with when I say that to a hair dresser I have ended up with the following;
Sits just above my shoulders, with lots of chunky layers through it, and lots of movement, easy to maintain, and she showed me about 4 different ways that I can wear it without doing much to it!!
Im thinking about what to do with it next now...maybe some foils around the front...hmmmm decisions decisions!